A lot of Korean media introduced and congratulated Xenics' new product launch. Click below links to see about the Baseball Bluetooth Speaker. www.gamechosun.co.kr/article/view.php?no=113054 www.datanet.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=72775 www.ilovepc.co.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=hot_line&wr_id=8110 review.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2014/05/30/2014053001356.html
Vibrate the music!
The Vibroy Portable Vibration Speaker turns everyday objects into speakers. Stick it to boxes, empty food containers, furniture, your coffee cup. Vibroy’s mini module can turn just about anything into a speaker and it’s so small that you can slip it into your pocket and take it everywhere you go. Does it work with your device? Yes, it probably does! If you can plug in your earbuds or headphones into it, chances are it will work with the Vibroy. Now wherever you go, you can vibrate the music!
- Portable vibration speaker system turns everyday objects into speakers
- Stick it to boxes, containers, furniture, and more
- Vibroy’s mini module can turn just about anything into a speaker
- Small, compact size lets you slip it in a pocket and take it anywhere
- Magic sticker on Vibroy easily sticks to any surface. Pull it off at a 45 degree angle and restick it again and again. Cleans easily with a damp towel.
- Compatible with any device that uses a 3.5mm headphone jack
- Use with iPhones, iPads, iPods, MP3 players, GPS systems, computers, portable gaming systems – if you can plug it into headphones, you can use Vibroy with it!
- Output: 1W
- Power supply voltage: 3V (batteries) -5V (USB)
- Frequency response scope: 300Hz – 10000Hz
- Impedance: 40hm
- Noise: 78dB
- Batteries: 2 AAA batteries (not included, can also power via USB)
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Includes: Wrist strap, USB power cable, 1/8 inch extension cable, 2 extra magic stickers
Vibroy Portable Vibration Speaker Video:
Thinkgeek link - http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/eaf8/